ACLM welcomes your donations to support the work we are doing to promote the practice and advancement of lifestyle medicine.
Tax-deductible contributions directly support ACLM’s priorities that include:
- The Lifestyle Medicine National Training Initiative (NTI): equipping clinicians to address lifestyle-related chronic disease health disparities. Learn more about the NTI.
- HEAL Scholarship Fund: a commitment to diversifying the lifestyle medicine workforce and supporting care to vulnerable populations. Learn more about HEAL.
- Research: helping to advance lifestyle medicine through evidence-based research. Support lifestyle medicine research (unrestricted) or a specific project focused on a case series, development of tools and clinical practice guidelines, trainee research or travel grants, or our controlled trials. Learn more about our evidence-based research.
- Education: help educate and equip current and future lifestyle medicine providers through training, continuing education, and curriculum development. Learn more about education.
- Trainees: our student and trainee members and initiatives support the future of healthcare. Learn more about our Trainees.
- Greatest Need: your unrestricted donation will help support ACLM’s greatest funding need. Learn more about lifestyle medicine.
- Other: if you do not see a priority that meets your needs, please email Martin Tull [email protected].
Gifts in the amount of $1,500 or more are identified as Lifestyle Medicine Champion level donations and include special recognition in ACLM member communications as well as online.
If making a donation by check, please make payable to American College of Lifestyle Medicine, mailing to P.O. Box 6432, Chesterfield, MO 63006.
At this time of year, many who may wish to support ACLM find tax advantages in giving by using non-cash assets (rather than disposable income), such as appreciated securities or Qualified Charitable Distributions (QCD) from IRAs or mutual funds by electronic transfer. For more information please contact [email protected].
Note: If you own stocks that have increased in value since their purchase, you can benefit by using them to make a charitable gift to the American College of Lifestyle Medicine. You can deduct the fair market value of the securities (held for at least one year and a day) and pay no capital gains tax.
ACLM is a 501(c)3 IRS approved non-profit charitable organization.
review ACLM's 2022 990 and Audited Financial Statements: Form 990 | Audited Financial Statements
Thank you for your support!